Friday 6 September 2013

Making Rainbow Mobiles

If you follow me on Facebook you'll know I've been working on rainbow mobiles recently.
I made the one above 3 years ago as a custom order for a lovely customer and since then I have been trying to design one to make available in my Etsy shop, I have had many requests for them and have a made a few others but never managed to get round to getting one in the shop.
Yesterday I spent the WHOLE day working on this, which is gorgeous if I do say so myself!!! But its huge.... too big for the average rainbow lover. And too complicated I just can't get it right, so back to the drawing board AGAIN!!
And hoorah I made one, a lovely plush rainbow with a shower of blue raindrops and not too big and not too complicated!!
BUT I do want to make one with clouds too so will be trying to design another one too and hoping that it doesn't take me three years this time - but hey good things are worth waiting for right??
 


No comments: