Monday 11 October 2010

Fun & Frolics with Ribbon & Ric Rac!


I have been having so much fun working on my new cuffs! Loads of ribbon and ric rac goes into each cuff, in a kind of stripy textile collage. The special ingredient in each cuff is some amazing Farbenmix Ribbon, which comes in many amazing designs - I LOVE IT!!
I have a few different designs ready and the first one 'Roller Derby Ribbon Cuff' is in the Etsy shop now.
Inspired by my love of 'Roller Derby' and the sassy outfits and fashion that goes with it.
Watch out for the rest of the Ribbon Cuffs - the Rainbow one is so funky!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hello, I have just discovered your colourful blog and wanted to write and say how beautiful your work is, I cannot help but smile when I see it, it's so uplifting!

Happy to have found you, will visit again soon,
Much love
Julia x x x

craftyjemima said...

Love the cuff! Something different. :) I featured some of your beads on my blog today: http://craftyjemima.blogspot.com/2010/10/wish-list-wednesday-wool.html

Nerys x