Monday 26 April 2010

The Rainbow Room ROCKING @ Wonderwool Wales 2010


As promised I am back with lots of photos from Wonderwool. This is a mosaic of my favouites.
Here is my best little assistant looking after my stall!
My ickle baby rainbow and her best friend strutting their stuff on the 'sheepwalk'

This is one of my favourite photos of my 'Rainbow Tree' which I just loved and I must recreate it at home when I get time to make myself lots of lovely rainbow decorations.
I really had such a good time, I was so happy with how my stall looked. My Mr Rainbow and Baby Rainbow were fantastic helpers. It was tiring but so worth it just to see so many people smiling when they saw all the COLOUR!!!! I had some lovely feedback and some fab customers! thanks to all you guys who came to say hello : ) and I hope the photos make it up for those of you who couldn't make it.
I made a few exciting purchases too and will be sharing those soon : )

No comments: