Tuesday 19 January 2010

Lots of Love and Hearts!


Well I am feeling the Love...Valentines is on its way and i am busy working on some new LARGE hangings...WooHooo!! It feels great to be making BIG and the photo shows the crazy felting work in progress!
On with the love... my heart felted soap was on the front page of Etsy yesterday...unfortunately i missed it, but wow i was so excited to find out about it from the great craftcult.
I have a few ex-display felted soaps on SALE in the old etsy shop, they are just not quite perfect enough for full price but great if you want to try felted soap and like a bargain : )

4 comments:

craftyjemima said...

Hey Clara - I nominated your blog for a Sunshine Award. Visit my blog to collect it:
http://craftyjemima.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-blog-award.html
Nerys x

michele said...

Also Clara, your felted soaps are todays blog entry on The Soap Bar blog. Just thought you might want to know - your felted soaps are just the nicest I have seen.

Maria Dent said...

A brilliant blog as per-usual!I have nominated you a Sunshine Blog Award. x

Scrub-A-Dub Soap said...

Hi there! I saw your felted soaps on 'The Soap Bar' and just wanted to tell you how amzing they are! Sooo cute!!!