Saturday 21 November 2009

It's been a while!

Where have I been hiding??
I have got so RUBBISH at blogging!! Sorry folks I think it must be the affects of winter taking their toll on me, i shall blame winter as I like to balme it for everything. The good news is I have spread my wings and opened a shop over on Folksy too. Which is fab for all you folks who like to shop in good old British £'s.

More good news - I also had my 1000th ♥ on Etsy *waving at Anna of RiverbedDesigns in New Zealand. She has a little pressie winging it's way to her as we speak!
So I will try to be better at blogging - speak soon : )

1 comment:

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Congratulations on all your ♥ s and on your new shop at Folksy! I've had a shop there for a few months and had a few sales. All the best with it.