Tuesday 8 September 2009

All Good, Good, Good!


Things are really good, good, good here.
I have just finished this big batch of 80 felted bangles, which are heading out to a boutique in New York. Well worth the aching muscles if I do say so myself : )
And a drumroll........I got accepted for the Winter Art & Craft Fair at Aberyswyth Arts Centre which I am really happy about. I LOVE Aber arts centre its a great place to hang out, has so much going on and well a fab cafe with an amazing view over the town and the sea! It will be good to be selling some stuff locally this thingymas.
Oh and another good thing......it's only a week till I go back to Ibiza for some much needed fun & sun, although I shall be taking a big bag of rainbow fluff with me, the felting must go on! So if you need anything from the old Etsy shop before I go away - you have been warned : )

No comments: