Tuesday 11 August 2009

10 a Day?


So all my new goodies have gone to Aberystwyth in support of my application and it's time to set about bringing these great new products to life! So in my infinite wisdom I write another 'to do' list and set myself a target of making '10 a day'
The funky flowers are work in progress - to be honest my first in my new 10 a day regime, although I did start these the night before..... and 2 1/2 days later I have finished 10 bold & beautiful felty flower brooches (photos tomorrow) Also tomorrow I will be adjusting my list, somethings I can make 10 of in a day and somethings I can't - especially with all the other jobs I have to do too!

1 comment:

Miaou said...

mmm, those flowers look gorgeous - I hope you don't overstretch yourself trying to achieve 10 in a day though!