Friday 29 May 2009

Oh we're Going to Ibiza

Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know I am off to Ibiza and I have been sharing my Ibiza top 10. I love Ibiza and just wanted to let everyone know there is more to it than British lager louts and clubbing. This will be our 4th time in Ibiza and when we tell people where we are going we often get a kind of... oh Ibiza ( why on earth would you want to go there ) reaction.

Well these are some of the highlights from our trip last year, I hope it helps you to see Ibiza in a different light!

So....... will be away for a while, I hope to *be in touch* my Etsy shop will be closed so if you can't wait 3 weeks get over there now : )

♥ Hasta Luego ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, this is a beautiful collage!!
Ibiza? I would absolutely think I've gone to heaven if I had the chance to go there!!!!
lucky you!
awesome...........hope you enjoyed your holiday there!

Corinne
aka magneticwun