Thursday 27 November 2008

'Dotty Hearts'



My heart shaped felted soaps are nearly sold out, so i thought i better find a new way of showing my love for hearts and rainbows! I have never tried needle felting soaps before. I started with a plain white felted soap then needle felted a rainbow of little love hearts its such good fun ... very theraputic and what a result...i love it... it did take a long time, but i guess i will get faster with practice! The design i used is one i used before probably about 10 years ago. I made a huge mosaic mirror in white and cream with hearts in all the colours of the rainbow, aha i just found some photos in my portfolio...so i took a picture of them, not great quality and you can't see the scale the mosaic it is over a metre in diameter!!












No comments: