Saturday 18 October 2008

Soaps and spa's!

I am so very happy today i have had another sale on etsy, one of my felted heart soaps. : ) wooohoooo!!!!!!!!! i also had the most fantastic day with friends yesterday, we went to a local country club and swam , jacuzzied, had a sauna and went in the steam room. Our daughters are great friends and they played in the pool for 2 hours - bless. We then had an amazing meal of taco's, drank good wine and stopped in their gorgeous holiday cottage with log fire - what a top day! i know i am talking about things i said i wouldn't whoops, its just great when you just have one of those perfect days!
Back to life in the rainbow room, nearly finished my christmas card design, just debating whether to put the little stars on .... then i must finish my felted roses and take some photos when it stops raining! I have got soooooo much i want to make at the moment.

No comments: