Thursday 23 October 2008

Sewing machines aaaarrggghhhh



What is it with sewing machines ? Sometimes they just do what you want no problems...but then they just won't do what you want without getting all tangled and messy and eating your fabric and thread and aaarrrgghhh.................... will try again tomorrow because things were looking good, my little experiments looked like they were coming together how i had hoped. Just need to get my head around the sewing machine again! Wish i could post some photos now but its too dark, will try tomorrow.
I have finished sewing ( BY HAND) my felt mask for the haloween party, i think its fab, but i have that something not quite right feeling but not sure what it is so any tips for improvement most welcome!

And I treated myself to a little rainbow of threads too!

No comments: